Thursday, September 11, 2014

I am back!!!

WARNING---LONG POST   I have been away from my blog for awhile.  Life has gotten the best of me these last several months.
I watched the movie "Mom's Night Out" and remembered how much I loved blogging as well.     But also, I believe I am ready to share with others this beautiful mess I have been walking thru.  God has taken me by the hand and led me thru it, STILL leading me thru it.  I take it one day at a time, I take deep breathes often, and thank Jesus just about every hour that our family is still here.
I will slowly enter into the happenings of our life the past few years have taken us thru, some of it is just painful too walk thru still and some of it is a "shout it from the roof tops, God is too good not to tell the world" type of stuff.  Regardless, I hope you, the reader, will feel the heart of where it all comes from.  I also really want to share with you, as an older wife and mother the lessons I have learned thus far, in hopes to help you with the battle you will face or are facing daily. 
For so long, I felt alone in this walk, but have made some wonderful friends in this season who have talked and prayed me thru. 

I will also be adding fun stuff from our life, recipes, crafts, scrapbooking, etc.  Life is good, life is wonderful, but most of all my life is His Beautiful Mess!!

This top photo shows the constant MESS of our Hot Rod life, we as a family build them and take them to shows.  This photo, really captures the personalities of my family, 2 oldest daughters connected to their phones, always!! 3rd daughter is always out of the picture on her skateboard or up in a tree, or inventing something and daughter #4 is always so loving and motherly to her sisters and pets.  Hubby is looking for the next greatest "yard décor" and I am always capturing our life!!

No comments: