Wednesday, June 6, 2012

In love with a new blog

BLOG_DESCRIPTION I love this blog. I stumbled across it awhile back, just kind of lurking! I knew she was living in the same area as I. Which is nice, because then I knew what would grow here, and where to get cool things. But, what actually ministered to me, was a post she did on her marriage. I was very blessed at her honesty & transperancy about God dealing with her. There was something she posted about that her marriage counselor had spoken to her, that got right to my heart as well. It reads somewhat like this: If another human being could meet all of your needs, you wouldn't need God. That person would become your God, He would never let another person meet all your needs! Let God met all your needs, that is what He wants to do! I put this as a reminder on my phone, every morning at 6:30 when I am doing my devotions, this alerts me! Ok, now after a bit of time, I went thru her whole blog. As I saw the pictures of her family I kept saying to myself that her husband and her son-in-law & daughter looked so familiar. But, I couldn't place them. It really started to bug me, so one day I was going thru her family pictures and asked the head admin. assistant to tell me if she knew them. She was a member of our sister church forever, and knowing these people were local Pastors, I just knew she would know them. I WAS RIGHT, I have met this womans husband, son-in-law & daughter! I am the front desk receptionist and admin. assistant to our youth pastor in our church!!! Dahhhhh! I would love to meet this woman, her blog has been a true blessing to, and she is my goal as a woman her age. To enjoy my grown children, grandchildren, hubby and the people God puts before me!

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

So sweet of you! I thought you looked familiar too! So what church do you work at, if you don't want to answer on my blog, email me, the link is on my sidebar.

elizabeth said...

So funny that you are at CHC! I'm sure I've seen you before. What a hoot that out of all the millions of blogs we connected this way!