Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Yummy Dinner---EASY




Here lately I have been helping Hubby get the Hot Rod ready for the Sand Blaster. So I run in to make dinner, I need a FAST one to make.

My family loves chicken, and Alfredo Sauce, so I had made a batch of sauce up and froze it earlier in the month. Made some Whole Wheat Noodles to serve the Alfredo Chicken over, then made "Garlic Butter Monkey Bread" which is so easy too.

And to top it off we had Salad. Made this dinner in 30min with the correct preperation ahead of time. YUMMY!

2 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

Oh that looked so good!

Rose said...

Hi Tiara~that looks delicious! My older daughter usually makes spaghetti with Alfredo Sauce on top! We all love alfredo sauce at my home.I usually get Paul Newmans brand. I never thought of putting it over a salad. We will try that~great idea. God bless, Rose