Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Valentine's Decorations

I have been decorating for Valentine's Day. Not much, but I had to show the two projects I have been working on.
The hearts i purchased at JoAnns' fabrics, I then took Glitter Glue and made the initials on each of them. Then hung them from a picture tree and put them in this plant container.


I love this picture frame. I bought it at a garage sale, I made the chalk board back for it to use this very way. It usually hangs in the girls' hallway, but I thought it would look cute here on the Computer desk in this display!!
Blessings to you all!


3 comments:

Sandra said...

Love those little hearts, they look fabulous, would like to 'borrow' that idea.
I adore that house in your previous post, that is the stuff dream are made of.
Thanks for popping over to my blog for a visit.

Farmgirl Paints said...

Hi Tiara,
I loved the chalkboard. What a great idea to have God's word right in front of you on a daily basis. Have a great week girl:)

Linda Stubbs said...

Cute Valentines decorations!!! Thank you for coming over this morning and signing up for my drawing!!! I wish everyone could win!

Blessings to you today,
Linda