Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My THANKFUL FOR list

I am Thankful for "The man I get to grow old with" He provides for us, he loves us, he protects us, he is my gift from God.
Thankful for these sweet friends. Rin is the mother that I don't have. She and her hubby are so good to us, and their grandson is SO the Son I never had!!!

I am Thankful for these 4 beautiful little women. They are "the morrors to my soul" they bring me my joy everyday. They ARE my precious gifts from Above.


Most of all, I am thankful to a Father God who loved me so much he sent his beloved son Jesus, so that I might be saved. Jesus is my precious Saviour and I am here all because of HIM!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you all ! MAY you have an amazing (God) time with your family and friends. May ALL the things you are thankful for be your portion this holiday!

No comments: