Thursday, November 12, 2009

I miss blogging oh and a new Family room

We had a deck that wasn't closed in, and was really not getting much use. It was very big. My house was built in 1930, so the dining room and family room run together. Makes it hard to entertain when everyone is stuffed into a small space. So, I put out an idea to hubby about enclosing the un-used deck and turning it into the new family room. Well, he sat on it for months, I waited, and waited, then one day he thought of this great idea, and began working on a new family room.


Sorry this is blurry, but this is the TV corner, and if it was a clearer day you could see Mt. St. Helens right out those windows, we have a very clear view of that Mt.


Mine and hubby love seat.



The corner the girls love to sit in, the fireplace we got at an auction for $35 it is so warm.
I laid the hardwood floor with my hubby, not easy work being on my knees the whole time, but oh so worth it.
So, this is mainly why I haven't been around, once hubby got started, I needed to help him get it finished!!! What a lucky girl I am.




No comments: