Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hard working husband

For the last three days I helped hubby lay Pergo flooring at a customers house. On the right side you see the old flooring and on the left you see the new.

This was very hard work. We layed about 900 sq feet of it. It was so beautiful when we were done.

My point in all this is that I have a whole new appreciation to how hard my hubby works. Not only does he do the physical work but he calculates measurements, and has to measure and draw the cut outs for his dad to cut, plus he has the hard work of hammering it into place.

I appreciate how hard this man works just so I have the pleasure of getting on the computer and checking my favorite blogs.

And with the money I made I am sooooo gonna buy the book from "The Farm Chicks" woohoo

Blessings

No comments: