Thursday, December 4, 2008

Me and our oldest daughter. She just turned 14. I love his photo of us, she is so beautiful
And this is me and our youngest daughter, she is 7, again beautiful.


This is the picture we choose for our Christmas Photo cards from Costco.
Our Thanksgiving was wonderful. we enjoyed family and both hubby and I stayed on our Medifast, and never cheated. To date, our 3rd week on the program: hubby has lost 30 lbs and I have lost 15 lbs. We both are feeling better and have more energy, hubby hasn't had to take his insulin in 2 weeks (under Dr. supervision) God is good.
Blessings to all!

2 comments:

~~Deby said...

WOW...I really struggle with weight..thank you for visiting my blog and commenting, I will be back...
Deby

Candy-Faith said...

All the pictures are so nice :)
Love Candy