Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's snowing

This is one of our Classic trucks decorated in the front yard. This was after several inches of snow fell last night, That is "Santa" sitting in the cab. The glowing lights under the snow is what makes this just beautiful.
This picture was taken from across the street, OUR FRONT YARD. I was sitting on the back of our Quad.

Yesturday during the snow I was playing on the Quad, it was laot of fun.


Hubby taking girls for a sled ride around our neighborhood, after I took this photo, I jumped on the back for a ride.




Hubby and daughter #3, riding around. We have found ways to enjoy the snow.
As of last night at 10:30 pm we had 8 1/2in. of snow!
Blessings



2 comments:

Julieann said...

The truck looks so pretty!!

Merry Christmas.

((Gentle Hugs))

XO
Julieann

Miss A said...

That truck looks SO cool!

How are you? I hope all is well!! Happy Winter!