Thursday, June 5, 2008

I wish it would warm up

Isn't this picture beautiful! This is my favorite flower.
It has been cold here, and rainy. I wish it would stop. I realize it makes it more beautiful around here, but I hate to garden and pull weeds when its cold and wet. Listen to me, what a whiner I am!
On a fun note, I have been hired to be the Wedding Coordinator to a young lady who babysat for me 8 yrs ago. Her parents are Pastors in our church, and they thought I would be a good match for this role. And I look forward to it.
If anyone out their has some wonderful ideas---please do share with me, I would like that.
Blessings to you all!

2 comments:

Tori said...

Hi, I new to your blog and it looks like I have a lot of reading to catch up!

You have a sweet blog and family, God really has blessed you.

Congratulations on getting the coordinating job, sounds like tons of fun!

Sharon said...

How exciting to be a wedding planner! I am sure you will do a great job! My son is getting married in October and his sweet fiance is doing such a great job of planning it! I'm sorry your weather has been stinky. Our's has too, but today was beautiful! I was so thankful because we had my son's BBQ!

Happy Monday!

:0) Sharon