Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ready for summer

We spent the beginning of the week-end doing yard work. It needed to be done so badly. As hubby mowed the front lawn, me and the 4 girls raked up, and weeded, yipee! it looks so beautiful now. Tomorrow is church, I am looking forward to going, I haven't been for the last two week-ends, due to being out of town.
I have also been pondering homeschooling stuff for next year. Seems my mind is going 100 miles an hour, which drives me crazy. Anyways, kind of a boring post, but.....blessings anyways!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Thank you for visiting my blog! I see you have four girls....busy you! I have four sons! It looks like the Lord has blessed you greatly!

Have a great day!

Sharon

Julieann said...

Not boring at all---I loved it. I bet your yard looks lovely. Have a great day my friend.

Julieann

Sharon said...

Thanks for your comments today. It is hard as a parent to know when to let them have bigger boundries. I am in constant prayer about it and I ask God to speak to me through my husband. Together we come up the answer. I'm so thankful we have the Lord as our guide!

Hugs, Sharon

P.S. You are such a pretty girl! Every picture of you is gorgeous!