Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring Cleaning & Our Anniversary

Hubby and I celebrate our 17th Anniversay on the 16th. I love him so. We have gone thru so much together. He is amazing and I am blessed to be by his side thru this journey of life.

He was in Idaho all week. So each day the girls and I would do Spring cleaning. Now I am tired.
But I feel so good its done.

I have been laid oss of work for the moment, so I using the time wisely, getting caught up on some very much needed duties around here.

How is everyone out there?

2 comments:

Candy :) said...

Happy Anniversary!!! :)
Hugs,
Candy :)

Mrs. U said...

Hi there!!!
Your family is just lovely!! I can definitely tell that they are well loved by you. :) What a blessing!!!

Happy (late) anniversary to you and your husband. 16 years is WONDERFUL!!!!

Enjoy your Spring cleaning AND your clean home once it's completed!

His,
Mrs. U