Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Birthday Dinner Cruise

This photo was taken on my birthday, I turned 36 this year. I forgot to share it with you back when we took the cruise. My husband surprised me with this dinner cruise up the Columbia Gorge, the same route taken in the Mel Gibson Movie "Maverick". It was beautiful, the evening was perfect and my hubby was awesome. I was reminded to share this photo ater my last post. I had forgotten that I didn't share this wonderful evening with you all.!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a lovely picture Tiara :)
I haven't been keeping up very well with writing my blog or reading others'
Thank you for your comment on mine, I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas.
Love & prayers
Chris

Candy :) said...

You are seriously, the prettiest woman I have EVER seen!
Do you know how beautiful you are?

candy