Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Lot has changed

So many things have changed, since last post. When hubby and I were at the beach a few weeks back, I eceived a phone call from our head Pastor, asking me if I wanted a part-time position on the Church staff. I was baffled. I was asked to be the Administrator for 2 ministries in our church for the Pastor over these two ministries.
I was so honored, they told me I was their first choice for the position.

I would work from 9 am to 1 pm Tuesdays thru Fridays. Isn't he schedule perfect. So, after 4 days I came in for the interview. Two days later had the interview with the Pastor I would Administrate for, and then found out 4 days later. I was hired.

I am replacing a gal who could no longer do it. If you want to check out the two ministries I get to Administrate, check out my church's web page @

www.cityharvestchurch.com/ministries
and click on Harvest Corps and CPR.

Anyways all is well, and thank you for wishing me well with the hurt shoulder.

I hope to catch up soon.
Blessings

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just checking your church website...I'm sure that you'll do a wonderful job. Presumably you wouldn't have been able to do this if you were still homeschooling the girls?
Love & prayers
Chris

Heather K said...

Hey!!! long time no see!!! it sounds like you've been really busy!!! CONGRATULATIONS on the new job!!!
I've just done the opposite of you in the schooling dept. though....well sorta. My oldest 3 girls are in school but I'm homeschooling Janelle, our youngest....I just took her out of school and today was the first day of her first week at home!

great DL pictures! It looks like the girls had a great time...good to catch up on what you're up to!
take care.

Jolene George said...

How exciting! You will do an amazing job, so of course you were their first pick. It only takes but a moment to see what a wonderful person you are. Congratulations!

Heather K said...

Hey!! how's the new job going???
=)