Friday, September 14, 2007

Home Again

We are home now, have been for a week. We have been busy getting the girls into school, and hubby and I have been busy at work.
I think I pulled something in my left shoulder while painting a house last week, I have deep ache in my shoulder, it only bothers me at the end of the day when I am reay to settle in for the night.
Fall has started here, our trees are turning colors and our rain is back in the forcast. Our highs are only in the 70's. We really didn't have much of a summer here. But the children were all excited to get into school. So I think they are very happy right now.
Blessings everyone, thank you for your comments.

2 comments:

Candy said...

Sorry about your shoulder :( I hope you feel better soon!

Hugs
candy :)

Julieann said...

Welcome back. I hope the pain goes away soon----that kind of pain can be so annoying---

Julieann