Monday, September 3, 2007

BEACH--here we come

OH I love the beach!!!!!! My hubby and I take 4 days together (without kids) to go to the beach, we do repairs in the cabin where we stay to earn our stay there. We always go to "The End of The World Cruise" it is the last car show of the year. This would be our 5th time. We love it. We take one of our hot rods, and just enjoy each other. I am really looking forward to it.



This picture was taken at our Churches car show, about a month ago. This is our Mustang, and this was pretty early in the morning.

Blessings to everyone I will be back on next Tuesday.

3 comments:

Jolene George said...

We are taking the boys to the beach in San Diego in October. We're so excited!
Love the picture of you two with your mustang.

Anonymous said...

Your beach is almost as lovely as ours!!!
I love your car...I'd like to have stripes on mine :)
Hope you have a great weekend.

Chris

Julieann said...

Have a wonderful time!!!

Julieann