Sunday, August 12, 2007

Working Hard and doing well

Here are more pictures of Disneyland



I LOVE THIS PICTURE
This is us with Ariel, my youngests favorite character.

Well, still working alot with hubby. We are doing well though. I am just not used to working so much like this, I have lost a dress size WOOOHOO!
The girls' are getting bored with summer. I can't say I blame them, after Disneyland, what else is there. I still have the scrapbooking to do for this vacation....yay!!

Hubby brought me home a box of peaches, my favorite, so I made two cobblers, and now I want to make jam.

Man, I miss all of your blogs, I do stop by when I can, I just can't leave a message all the time. But, I am still trying to catch up.

Gotta run.
Blessings

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you've got blue and white T shirts too...I love them!!

I love peaches, I'm buying them every week at the moment...but I've never tried peach jam...it sounds yummy!

Love, Chris

Candy said...

Loved the pics. Love when you post :) I am back to blogging again, come visit me :) I am doing something with everyones names today so come check my blog and see what I did. Not ready yet but very soon..

Julieann said...

I love DisneyLand too--I am planning on taking the kids, but I am going to wait until after summer:) I love all the pictures.

Julieann

Jolene George said...

Such cute pictures. Don't feel bad about not being able to keep up with everyone. I have a really had time with that myself. Pop in when you can.