Thursday, August 2, 2007

Our cat has gone to heaven

Remember this picture I posted maybe a couple of months ago, well our cat Cadillac Momma has past away, she was hit by a car.

My poor girls' took it very hard. We are okay now, it happened a few weeks ago.

I apologize I haven't been better about posting. My Father-in-law isn't working for us anymore, so after hubby and I talked about it, we decided instead of hiring someone, I would be his helper. I am so sore, but It really gives me a better sense of how hard my hubby works.

I work about 3 days a week with him, clean the house and laundy the other 2 days, and now work with a ministry in our church. I am learning alot, I have laid tile, painted a house, pressure washed a deck, and restaining it. Whew!!!
Thank you, to those who visit and leave comments. I appreciate it.

CHRIS----leave me your blog address, i can't find it, i miss you!
Blessings

3 comments:

Jolene George said...

I'm sorry to hear about Cadilac momma. I bet the girls cried about that. We had a cat hit by a car. I was heart broken.
You are one strong woman. Way to go on stepping up to help your hubby. You really have learned a lot. I'm proud of you!

Chris said...

I'm so sorry about the cat...I remember how much I cried when one of our cats was hit by a car :(

What a busy lady you are...you make me feel quite lazy!!

I have emailed my blog address to you.

Julieann said...

OHH!!! I am so sorry for the loss of Mama Cat:(

Julieann