Tuesday, June 19, 2007

WE LEAVE ON THURSDAY


Oh we are so excited! We leave early Thursday. I have been finishing ALL laundry, cleaning every floor, bleaching toilets, etc.
We loaded the Motorhome, we got all the clothes packed, the food cabinets and fridge done -----YES! So today, hubby and I are doing last minute errands, and banking, tomorrow, we are taking the girls to see their grandparents here, they won't get to see them for 18 days. My father-in-law wants to make us a big waffle dinner and grandma has goody bags for the girls to take on their trip. How fun.
So, I want to thank everyone for their sweet wishes and prayers--can't wait to get back and share all the photos.
Blessings to everyone!!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

I hope that you have a wonderful time...I'm sure you will. I look forwrd to seeing the photos.

I wish this would post my name with a captital C and not a small one!!! :(

Jolene George said...

I'm so excited that you're ready to go! I would LOVE to meet you. Perhaps we could meet at the most awesome scrapbook store, or somewhere for lunch. Call me when you get to town....if you're not all tuckered out from Disneyland. :o) Do you know what day you're planning to eat at ElRey's in Globe? 520-208-6545

Julieann said...

I can't wait to hear all about your trip--be safe:)))

Julieann:)