Friday, June 1, 2007

Disney Autograph books

Aren't they cute. I fretted over these, and coulnd't decide how to make them. I didn't want to put to much into them because I want to take them apart and put them into each girls' scrapbooks. I am very pleased with them, the girls like them.
I have spent the week gathering and doing ALL laundry, pulling out summer clothes and seeing if they are still fitting everyone, trying to get ready for our trip. I have also been trying to get schooling stuff taken care of. School gets out so late here. The kids official last day is June 22. My girls whine because all of their cousins in Arizona got out a week ago.
Blessings everyone!!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

wow! you made those?!? Great job... the kids must be so excited!! Right along with the parents :0D

shekinahhvac said...

Thank you Heather, they are sooo excited. But, I think I am more excited than them at this point. They are impatient and just want to get their.

Chris said...

You are sooo clever, I'm sure the girls are delighted with them.

Jolene George said...

Oh my gosh! They are WAY cute! Of course the girls love them. You're such a great mom to make them. You can buy autograph books in Disneyland, but yours are way cuter!