Tuesday, May 29, 2007

LONG TIME no Blog


Only 4 weeks left! YAHOO!!!!!!!





Well, I apologize for not blogging, wow, I didn't realize it had been this long. I spent the whole week before Memorial Day helping dear hubby get his construction jobs done. Also, we decided to go to the beach for the Holiday week-end. So, after working with him, we packed for our trip. It was a long week before, but then we left Thursday and it was glorious. The days were beautiful and it wasn't crowded. We always go to Long Beach, Wa. it tends to be more family friendly.


HEATHER, no we are not in Disneyland yet. I will let you know when, I can't wait. I am looking forward to these next 4 weeks of making lists, packing, making lists, shopping, going over the yet again new list, getting the motorhome ready. I am so excited.

Well, today I got all the laundry from the vacation washed and folded, not yet put away. But in time. I am very happy though, usually we come back from a trip like this, and it takes me a week to get the Suburban cleaned out, cleaning out the food bins, and getting the clothes bins done, but, my SWEET husband stayed by my side yesturday and helped me unload it all. What an amazing feeling. And what a tremendous blessing from my man!!!

Okay, now I have to get over to all your blogs and try to catch up.

Blessings to you all!


4 comments:

Jolene George said...

Lists are the best! Feels good to cross things off them.
You long weekend sound good. I especially like that your hubby helped unload. :o)
Disney is coming soon...so fun!
I've been thinking about ElRey's all the time. Told my hubby we need to take a drive up there. :o)

Julieann said...

YAY!!!! You are back:)))

I am a list maker too ::Giggles:::

Julieann:)

Heather said...

i look at lists the wrong way.... they tell me all the things I didn't get done.... guess I need to change my thinking! Okay so you weren't at D'land yet... just busy..... yes I know how that goes... my blog hasn't been very busy lately either.... life is so busy right now... but I'm loving it! I'm glad you had a nice time away and had help with the DREADED after-holiday clean up!! Very nice!
take care...
Heather

Kelli said...

I'm a list maker too, they help me from not feeling so crazy! LOL Welcome back!

Kelli