Tuesday, April 3, 2007

We're Home


Okay, we got back on Sunday afternoon, but after the girls coming in, unpacking everything, Monday came before I even knew it.

The school districts are on Spring Break right now, so everything is busy. I have been trying to think of where to take the kids for the day without 100's of other kids being their.

The retreat was very relaxing, my hubby and I were very blessed to be able to go on this. The room was right on the riverfront. It was amazing. The food was good, and we learned alot, we sat thru three teachings, and they were awesome. Even walked away with 3 books to read.


I think I will take the kids to Battleground Lake, that way after we play awhile, we can hike around the lake, FOR SURE to tire them and me out!!!!!


Hope everyone is having an awesome day!
Blessings!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you were refreshed and renewed at your retreat. I am thrilled to be able to "catch back up" with you. Also...I loved the snow pictures w/ the peacock.
I hope your day is filled with blessings,
Love
Moya

Julieann said...

Welcome back:)

Julieann:)

Heather said...

Glad you had a good time being refreshed and having some alone time with your hubby! We are on our first week back after spring break.... a week sooner than your break...and our was for 2 weeks.... It seems this is the only district far and wide that does the 2 weeks...hmmm well take care
Heather

Candy said...

Just wanted to wish you and your family a Happy Easter!

candy :)