Friday, April 27, 2007

GRrrrr!




I have been here with two sick girlies. I just wish the sickies would go away.

But----my hubby and I have done very good with our Water Jogging. 3 times this week we worked out. I feel very good.

To answer some questions from you beautiful posters--no, I didn't live here when Mt. St. Helens blew in the 80's. But, in the beginning, I was scared of that Mt. but now I am just thrilled to see her every morning.

Thank you for the wonderful recipes, I am excited, I have jotted all your ideas down, and recipes, I have lists upon lists. Love it.

Trinity Broadcasting Network had a wonderful memorial special for the Virginia Tech victims, I am in tears as CeCe Winans sings

JESUS is the answer for the world today!!!!

I'll leave on that sweet note.

Blessings

5 comments:

Kelli said...

I will say a prayer that your two little ones feel better soon!
Kelli

Anonymous said...

Praying for the girls...and for you.
Love, Chris

Heather said...

I hope the girls get better real quick... we've not been feeling so great here either.... not too bad just enough to make one feel kinda miserable... aching neck and throat...sinuses..etc.... Amanda was just telling me that her ears are plugged.... seems to be going through the house. Glad to hear you're sticking with the exercise regime!! You must be feeling great or do you notice a difference in how you're feeling? -how about your hubby-has he noticed a difference in how he feels?
I'm just finishing up a job here in the next couple of weeks and then am going to start going to 'Curves' I have a free one month pass that I'm going to try out. I can hardly wait to get started... It's a women's gym. I think I'm going to like it! I'm also hoping that I'm going to feel better.. more energy... I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens!
Heather

Jolene George said...

I hate it when my kids get sick. You feel helless. My grandson has a little cold right now. I feel so bad for him. I hope your girls are on the mend soon.
Way to go on the exercising!

Jolene George said...

oops! that should say helpless. you knew what I meant. :o)