Thursday, April 12, 2007

A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!




WE ARE GOING TO DISNEYLAND!


My hubby and I looked over the budget

and this is the year. Actually, for the last 2 yrs I have been begging my hubby to go. I really wanted both sets of our parents to go & just have a big family vacation. Both sets of parents and us haven't been able to afford it, but we found we are doing quite well, after paying off the credit cards. Hubby said we could go if we could pay cash for it all. So we started budgeting and here we are. BUT--hubbies parents are in their 70's and chose not to go with us. They just don't feel they can do it. AND---they gave us a big amount of money to go towards our trip. Praise God--what a blessing. So with this we were able to book the whole vacation and pay cash. We will be there for 6 days. 3 for disneyland and 1 for Knotts Berry Farm, 1 for Universal Studios. My parents are still joining us. Yippeeeee! We have never had a vacation with my parents. So you can imagine how very excited that I am. I just want to squill all the time.
And there's more---I hail from Arizona. And just about all of my family lives there, SO I was able to talk hubby into going to my hometown for 5 days Y--E---S! I have several aunts and uncles and cousins who have never met my girls. I have been back there for funerals but the girls have never been there. We will be there over hte 4th of July Holiday, so my parents are going to have a huge Bar-B-Que in honor of us.
I AM SOOOO BLESSED!
Anyways, as soon as hubby booked the hotel and tickets and we coordinated with my parents======I knew it was set in stone and now I can share it with you all. I am so very excited for my girls, a 2 week vacation at the end of June and to my 2 favorite places in the world. It is gonna be our SUMMER!
Blessings to you all

9 comments:

Candy said...

Yay! Im so happy for you all :)
Were planning on taking Rocko soon too!

:)
Candy

Jolene George said...

I am really excitied for you...honest!!!! This is going to be a wonderful trip for your family and create such great memories for your girls. Take lots of pictures while you're in California and Arizona.
Heidi has a lot of her products at Scrapbooks Etc in Mesa on the NE corner of Lindsay and University. It's the best store in the valley and Heidi still teaches classes there.
We drove up to Globe the weekend before last just to eat at ElReys. I really do love it. It has that Globe flavor.

Disney Scrapper said...

I can't wait until the day I can add Disneyland to my list of places I have visited. Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. Can't wait to hear about your experience.

Penless Thoughts said...

Hi I just linked to you from Candy & Roses. Hope you don't mind. Had to comment on your upcoming vacation. That is so wonderful. Isn't God good the way He blesses us ALL the time. I was born and raised in NM so I have a great love for the SW and AZ, too. We live neat Tulsa, OK now and have for years. Have a wonderful vacation and what happy memories for your kids and especially with the grandparents, too.

Jolene George said...

I feel dumb for asking this, but remind me what your first name is. I can't believe I forgot it. Can I add you to my list of blogs I read?
You are going to have so much fun here and in California. Keep reading up and playing with your camera so you'll be ready. My mouth is salivating thinking about ElReys....yummmmm

Chris said...

Yippee!! I am so excited for you!!

I know you'll have a wonderful time :)

Pam said...

I can tell you are excited! God is so nice to us isn't He? I haven't visited in awhile due to my dad having open hearted surgery, so I am catching up on blogging today. Lots has happened while I've been away! Enjoy your vacations!

Julieann said...

YAY!!! You will be very close to me--I am 30 minutes from Disney--HONK when you are here:) You sound so excited, I am so happy for you!!!

Julieann:)

Heather said...

Wow!! How exciting!! You will all have such an amazing time... I'm so happy for you that this is possible!
Heather