Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sick girl and sleepy kitty!

When I went upstairs to check on my 5 yr old, this is what I found, she put her kitty "to bed"
and that little kitten stayed there for hours.


Well my baby is still sick. Not as bad as yesturday , She did sleep thru the night Praise The Lord. She thought she was gonna be fine, but then out of the blue she says "Mom I feel nasty"





And I just laughed, you know the mommy laugh we have when they are so dang cute you just laugh.





I did help hubby paint an entry way ceiling for a customer this morning, he was wanting to get it done and move on to the next job, our little one that is sick layed in the van seat so I could help daddy. After we were done, hubby asked her if she could eat and she said in a very serious tone to her dad, "Yes, Pizza will make me feel much better" no she didn't eat pizza when we got there, she had soup and crackers.





Well, the rain came back, boohoo, I was hoping to work in the yard a bit. I am such a sissy, I hate to work in the rain.

Well, that is all for now. I guess I should get some laundry done, my least favorite chore.

Blessings to everyone!


3 comments:

Candy said...

HIya!!!
Yay! my instructions worked!! :)
Glad you liked the signs :)
I really hope your little girl feels completely better soon! I'll keep praying!
Hugs,
Candy

Pam said...

I enjoyed scrolling through your blog. I never was thrilled about laundry either until a godly mentor suggested the following tip: As you load the washer or fold or iron an article of clothing, pray for whoever that article belongs to. If you are folding hubby's jeans, pray for hubby. If you are ironing daughter's dress, spend that time in prayer for daughter, and so forth. I really enjoy how much more quickly the time passes now. I also pray a thanksgiving prayer, thanking the Lord for all those clothes.

shekinahhvac said...

Pam, I just want to say thank you for the idea that you posted. What a wonderful idea. I am always looking for ways to squeeze in a prayer. I also enjoyed your blog, thank you again.

CANDY--yes, your instructions worked. I just can't figure out for the life of me how I missed that. Oh well, MOM OF 4 BRAIN!

thank you for the prayers for my 5 yr old. She is doing better.