Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday



Our week-end was soooo busy. I was down to 1 sick girlie and a sick hubby all week-end. But, hubby pushed himself to serve at church, and to entertain church guests on Sunday afternoon.

Hubby did rest in between times and is now doing great, I have been tired but am just glad the "sick bug" is out of my home.

I was able to do a little more working in the yard, our Sunday was amazing. No rain and the temperature was 60', it was perfect. I did more cleaning out flower boxes and trimming different bushes.

Isn't it wonderful to see the pretty flower popping up everywhere, and isn't it delightful to see the trees in bloom. it's been a long cold winter here, I am so ready for some beautiful weather.

I hope that everyone had a beautiful and prosperous week-end as we did.

Oh, and I was re-reading the Elizabeth George book "Beautiful in God's Eyes" this book seems to get more delightful the more I read it. I was very encouraged when I read the part of the book where she reminds us that the Proverbs 31 woman didn't develope overnight, she developed over time. I love that. She learned as she went along, just as all of us are learning, the key here for me "she learned".

Okay, I have to go to bed, my hubby has signed us up at the YMCA to do Water work-outs, I am thrilled, this will push me to do what I NEED to DO! But, we leave early!

In love & laughter

6 comments:

Heather said...

Awesome!! Way to go you guys!! That is what WE need to be doing... except the thought of getting into a bathing suit scares the heck outa me!! Well have fun....I'm glad to hear that everyone is healthy again!
Heather
ps
I hope you didn't mind my previous blabbering about health stuff and b.p. issues etc.... I can't even remember what exactly I said... but hope it wasn't bossy sounding!!! (feel free to delete this ps part!!)

Candy said...

Glad to hear your family is feeling better.
Ours on the other hand isnt doing do well. I am not well and Rocko isnt well. :(

TTYL,
Candy

shekinahhvac said...

Heather, I was mortified to put on the bathing suit. But, I found this cute one from Wal-Mart that has a skirt that goes past my bum. I felt so dumb. I knew that whatever I tried on, I would hate it. I just needed to bite the bullet and get one. This was very important to my hubby.

The class was great. My legs feel like jello though, what a work-out, it lasted 1 hour.

Candy I will pray for your family, I am sorry to hear your family feels yucky.

Blessings

Heather said...

LOL! yes I know what you mean about hating whatever you were going to put on... I've done the trying on thing and left with nothing... (C:
I guess your attitude was the one to have! Nothing is going to pass my "like" test so just get the best of bad and go with it! We bought a house with a pool last year and I went all summer without a bathing suit! I guess I'm going to have to just DO IT, too! Thanks for the inspiration!!
Heather

Heather said...

Hi me again--I just noticed in my first comment that I said something about everyone being healthy...ooops you said you still have one sickie.... how is she... any better yet? My youngest wasn't so good for a few days last week...she had the runs and sore tummy for about 3 days but it didn't really seem to slow her down! The rest of us have been good though-thank GOD for that!!!
Heather

shekinahhvac said...

Heheheh! LOL Heather, you are cute. I guess we all think alike don't we. I am praying that wearing this stupid thing will all be worth it in a few months. Then I get to go back and buy a smaller, cuter one.

Yes, my little one seems to have a grumbly tummy, and the runs also, she has seemed to slow down today.
Thank you.After she is all better and my life gets back on my routine, I will mail your DVD, can't wait for you to watch it.
Blessings