Thursday, March 29, 2007

Feeling Better


This is a picture of our Peacock. I am the only one that he will eat food from. But, I have worked really hard to be his "friend"


The picture on the right is from Feb. when we had a big snow, he just perches on the front deck and thats' where he stays, even in the snow.

Well, I am feeling better, I got hit fast by this one. My hubby had it over the week-end and I got right after him. I had a high fever also, because Wed morning I swore my husband was building something onto the house, I got out of bed to ask him to stop making so much noise, but couldn't find him, so I thought maybe he was on the front deck, nope not there either, so I gave up and went to bed, and was still irritated because the hammering was so loud. Later i asked him what he was building, and he said he hadn't been home all day. Weird!

I am working to get our home in order because My hubby and I have been given the opportunity to go to a retreat, all expenses paid. We are leaders in our church and they have these as refreshing for leaders. The church called, and said because of all the "health" issues we had gone thru, they wanted to see us go to this retreat, we can't afford it, so they are taking care of that for us. My In-Laws are taking the girls for us---- woohoo! We leave tomorrow and come back on sunday.

So until then, all of you be blessed and happy spring!!!

6 comments:

Pam said...

I can't believe it! We have a beautiful peacock who visits our back yard which faces the lake. It eats corn tortillas from our hands! So cool!

I pray you all return from your retreat all refreshed and fired up to be the leaders God would have you be.

Carrie said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better. Have fun on your retreat weekend.

Rebecca said...

BEAUTIFUL shot of your peacock!

That is so great that you get to go to a retreat for free...I only hope you can enjoy it without being so sick!

Have a good weekend!

Chris said...

What a lovely peacock! I hope that you both have a wonderful weekend. Praying for you...

Candy said...

Glad to hear your feeling better!!!!
:)

Candy

Heather said...

Have a great weekend.. am glad you could get away... it should be real nice after all the stress of sick family the last while! Glad to hear you're feeling better again.
Heather
ps...
Maybe that was a woodpecker on the side of your house... we get them here... they wake you up at awful hours!