Friday, March 16, 2007

Eat your Way to a Better Marriage

Don't you just love that title? My hubby and I signed up for a 6 week dinner thing. It is called Eat Your Way to a Better Marriage. We are being mentored by a couple married 49 yrs. It is a lot of fun. We have dinner and watch a comedy video on the differences between hubands and wives. It is Christ centered, and I think it is so fun.

So last night was week 2, and the meal was great and the video was so funny! Anyways.

Mr. Shekinah and I are celebrating our 16th Anniversary today! 16 years wow!

Those who have been commenting, thank you, I appreciate that you are taking the time to communicate with me.

Blessings to you all

4 comments:

Julieann said...

Awww---Happy, Happy Anniversary!!!! What a lovely picture too.

Julieann:)

Heather said...

Hey there... you only live about an 8 hour drive from me.... I looked on Google maps and its not very far... straight up I-5 (I think! lol)then over the border at Oroville... then its about 38 miles past that..about 470 miles in total.. it's a beautiful drive. We drove it once as far as Seattle.... over the Snoqualmie pass--stunning scenery! well take care.. nice talking to you...I'm going to look up that eating your way to a better marriage... sounds....interesting....
talk to you again soon, was nice to 'meet' you
Heather

Heather said...

Hi how's your weekend going? I'd love to receive that dvd! Are you sure you want to do that? I've looked for your email address but can't seem to find it...?
Heather

Rebecca said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby! What a special day!

BTW-you look positively stunning in your anniversary photo!