Thursday, March 15, 2007

Call from an Old Friend

Yesturday as I was picking everyone up after activities, my hubby called and said that my friend called. I haven't heard from her in a year. I was thrilled.

I called her back and we were able to talk for about an hour. then she invited me to go to AppleBee's for salad and iced tea, hubby was like go ahead, we'll have pizza and play X-box.

So, we were together there for 3 and half hours. We talked about everything. I don't get much girlfriend time at all, so this was so nice to have a talk without geting interupted 100 times by little girls or husbands. The only problem is I didn't get into bed until 11 pm so it was very hard getting up this morning at 6. And it was so cold this morning, 35 degrees here at my home. Brrrr.

Gotta get going, I have a Bunney's cage to clean out, all the bathroom floor rugs to launder, menu planning, and to do schooling.

Many Blessings to those who find themselves here at my Blog. Thank you for taking time to read my posts.

7 comments:

Carrie said...

What a precious picture of you and your girls!!!
I still have not been able to figure out how to add one to mine.

Rebecca said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and saying hello! I love to be introduced to new people!

Welcome to the world of blogdom-and be prepared to become obsessed! ;-) I really got hooked when we moved away from family and friends and it has been all down hill from there! :-)

I always wanted to have stairstep girls just like you and then stairstep boys. It turned out I got one of each so far...but they are still stairsteps, I guess.

So-I gather you have bunnies, chickens and goats?!? What fun! When we get settled we plan to get some 'livestock' but until then it is just Dutchess out pooch and FooFoo, our rabbit who escaped his hutch but comes by for visits anyway. :-)

Have a wonderful day and I hope to see more of you!

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julieann said...

Hi There!!! Thank you for visiting me and leaving such a sweet comment and answering all my nosey questions:) To answer your question, my baby will be here April 27th--I am so excited. I am trying so hard to enjoy every minute of this pregnancy, but then on days when I don't feel that great, I am so anxious to meet my little one. Your girls are beautful--and I see it was taken by the beach--I live near the beach too:) Welcome to blogging, it is so much fun--after reading your entries, it sounds like you and I have a lot in common--I will be back to visit--have a wonderful day:)

Julieann:)

Kelli said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog and the sweet comment! I'm always glad to meet a new friend! I love the picture of you and your girls...too cute!
It sounds like you had a wonderful time with your friend, a nice uninterrupted dinner is always a nice treat!
Kelli

Heather said...

Hi there!! I was so excited when I saw your picture.... I too have 4 girls! I also homeschooled them for 6 years... I LOVED it... okay...most of the time lol.... anyway.. they are now 14, 13, 11, and 8. My stairstep girls! I'm always so happy to hear people say they are homeschooling, it makes such an amazing connection with your kids....We're pretty close and can talk about most anything.... We live in Western Canada..Can't wait to hear from you...

Jammy said...

How nice to get some adult time! hehe

I LOVE the picture of you and the girls at the beach, so nice! We're getting a Noreaster here which starts today, that is after having close to 70 degree weather the last couple days......

Have a fun weekend!
Jenn