Thursday, March 22, 2007

Beautiful Thursday






My 4 girls are feeling better today. They are each recovering slowly, but recovery.



Early today I was able to clean off my private deck (its off the masterbedroom) I cleaned out the flower boxes and swept the deck, cleaned the porch swing up. Now I can't wait to get everything planted, but rain is back in the forcast for the week-end.



So a project for another day! Later in the day I helped hubby do some work. We own a remodeling business and the stress of it is causing health problems for hubby. The Dr. has aske my hubby to try to handle his stress better. He has Diabetes and Hypertension, so when his Blood numbers go up, his health goes down. So, I have been challenged to help him with the physical jobs, to help reduce the stress. I have helped several times, just little things, but he said to me today that it was a big blessings to him, and that is what makes it worth it.

This picture is for Rebecca. This is my Duck Couple. They dark one is the male and white is the female. This was taken in Feb. after a big snow.


The ducks loved the snow as where the goats hated it.

Well, I am off to bed.

Many Blessings to you all!









7 comments:

Heather said...

Hi I just wanted to quickly pop in and say THANK YOU for praying for my grandma... she's doing much better today.... the night was rough...thank you so much...take care! :)
Heather
ps
glad the girls are feeling better!

Pam said...

So sorry to hear of your hubby's stress level. But you are an inspiration to many women by exemplilfying the meaning of "help meet"! I will add both you and your hubby to my prayers today.

Rebecca said...

I have never seen a black and white duck like that! that is too cool! It is really neat that they LIKED the snow...I was wondering about that...

Candy said...

That duck couple....SO cute!!!
Just wanted to wish you a lovely weekend! Im heading out of town and will be back to posting and checking blogs on Monday.
Hugs,
Candy

Momma Roar said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I've been lurking at yours for a little while too!
Your daughters are darling!

Kelli said...

I will pray your husband's stress level goes down. I'm glad your girls are feeling better! Your ducks are SO cute!!!

Kelli

Chris said...

I love your blog, especially the pic of you with the girls! I hope that they are recovering very quickly now...praying for you all. Love, Chris