Monday, March 19, 2007

An Amazing Week-end

Our week-end was amazing. Saturday was so beautiful. It was 70' here. I cleaned off both front and back decks, and got my flower boxes cleaned out and ready to plant some pretties.

Hubby washed cars, and the girls' helped clean up our yard. It was awesome.

We attend Saturday night services at our church. Hubby is head Usher, so we attend then. It was a great service, as always.

Sunday, we all slept in, and then we took the girls' on a pick nick to "Battleground Lake" after eating, we hiked around that lake. It was beautiful.

Have any of you visited the Pleasant View Schoolhouse? I just love this blog, I think Anna is my hero. If you have a chance check her blog out, I am there everyday.
pleasantviewschoolhouse.blogspot.com

Blessings everyone!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend!! Can't wait for that heat to make it's way up here!!! It's pretty grey here today and just over 40' or 6' C. as we say it here. But thank God no more snow.... I'm waiting for my little bed of hyacinth and tulips to burst into bloom! Have a wonderful day
Heather

Heather said...

Hey Shek... did I leave you my address... got a memory like a sieve today....
Heather

Candy said...

Hi there. I seen your name from Heathers blog and thought Id drop by and say Hello! :)
I like your blog and love the picture of you and your hubby..your very pretty!

God Bless,
Candy

Candy said...

HI again, just noticed the picture of you with your 4 girls. Your girls are all gorgeous too!
:)

Candy